Thursday, August 14, 2008

Claire's Birthday

Claire turned 3! We had fun feeding farm animals at Tilden Park in Berkeley.


Claire doesn't like it when mom takes pictures.
Grandpa mustache looks like a cowboy.
Blowing up balloons is a lot of fun! Great times were had by all. So...it was suggested to me that I add some insight to this blog. Here's my insight regarding the day: All sorts of farm animals really like celery. Cows like it, sheep like it, and goats definitely like it. So....maybe models and livestock have more in common than we once thought? Also, kids are willing to beat up on Dora the Explorer when she is in pinata form.

1 comment:

Our Adventures As A Family of 4.... said...

Happy Belated Bday Claire (to Michele if she's reading this!) looks like a nice day in Tilden Park. I've never been there before. Hm, good thing to know on the Dora the Explorer pinata, I will keep that one in mind. :-)

Deep thoughts and content, Grace? You must have some to add, I bet. hehehehehe.

Love ya!
Molly